What is Xero?
- Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or MAC in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cash flow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, VAT returns, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- To find out more go to www.xero.com where you can try xero for free
Why we partner with Xero?
- Xero is designed to help you better manage your business, with a real-time view of your Cash Flow
- Xero’s intuitive design and functionality make accounting accessible for both experts (bookkeepers and accountants) and non-experts (small business owners)
- With your permission, you the client and we your advisors can collaborate online. No need to send large out-of-date files bath and forth, or for either party to upgrade software to be compatible with the other.
- Xero is constantly evolving and relies on direct feedback from business owners and accountants to deliver what they need
- We believe in offering our clients solutions that are suitable and cost-effective. Xero is that solution.
Watch some of the videos below to see exactly what Xero can do for you and then get in touch for more information
Xero For Your Business
For more information please call 0161 211 9837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below